Visit R2build Commercial Website www.aurumation.com
R2build system is a tool/framework to establish your daily build(or nightly build, or build automation, or continuous integration system) in a very easy way . It includes, but is not limited to, plug-ins for email notification, FTP, various installer packaging tool, Java/C++/Ant/Nant/.Net/Delphi/C++Builder, and various source control tools.
Have Dashboard to monitor all the projects and builds
- Support mutiple Project and Multiple Builds
- Support Build schedule
- Easy to create build flowgraph by drag&drop
- Support the following source control tools: VSS, CVS, Perforce, Clearcase, Subversion, SourroundSCM, MKS
- Support the following development tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2003/2005/VC6.0/VB6.0, Borland Delphi/C++Builder, Ant, Nant, Jam..
- Support the following installer packaging tool: InstallShield, Inno setup, Nullsoft installer, InstallAware, AdvancedInstaller, Wise Installer
- Support the following automation test tool: NUnit, Rational Robot, Winrunner, QAWizard, test compelete..
- Support help compiler
- Support Mail notification, FTP build result, Winrar, All kinds of file operation, Edit File...
- Open architechture, can easily support more and more new tools by XML config file
- 1. Screenshot : Build Dashboard -
- 2. Screenshot: Build editor and executor
- R2build 4.0 Proffesional Version (Free and open source, Link to official website)(Download)
- R2build 3.0 Proffesional Version (Free and open source, Link to official website)(Download)
- R2build 2.1 release(Download)(Change List)
- R2build 2.0 release(Download)
- R2build 1.2 release patch(Download)
- patch if you encountered the issue of r2build.exe freeze when dashboard is also opened, or r2build is still resident in the system but the ui close
- R2build 1.2 release (Download)
- R2build 1.1 release (Download)
1. Change the internal xml read/write Engine, Fix the node save reload error (Wierd issue that some node parameter is not correct) and the user complain that they should modify the build very offen to walkaround (delete and add node again)
2. Merge the Engine dlls into one to lower the risk of cross dll issues(base.dll pluginconfig.dll is deleted and we only have kenerl.dll finally)
11. Variable name can be lower and upper case or mixed(in V2.0 , all the variable name is Upper case)
10. add error handling, support main workflow, and on failure workflow, when error occured, will go to on failure branch
13. change the variable config, add a new field to indicate is this variable is required or optional, (Required Variable, Optional), show required parameter first, also add check when saving/running build and display red color for empty required parameters,
16. put build result detail into a var named DetailBuildResult. and will be used in the mail notification